| Original title: 鏡音リンがオリジナル曲「いっしょにね！」を歌います。|
Romaji: Isshoni ne!
|numtack05 (music, lyrics, video)|
|NND / YT Links|
|Nicovideo broadcast / YouTube broadcast (with subtitles)|
Rin plans to be by Len's side and show him that she shines more than Kaito, Meiko, or Miku. Rin then complains about how she isn't as liked as Miku by Len, before mentioning a shotgun to a gravestone, Putin and a snowman, and how Zangief is a hard character to use. As she resolves to show Len how much she shines, she nevertheless bemoans he'd forget about her in ten or twenty years. She then makes reference to an "upgrade" before finally exclaiming she makes more than Hatsune Miku on the stock market. Following this, Red Rin appears singing that she hates children.
Sound Effect AnalysisEdit
Children cheering can be heard every time Rin declares she will shine for Len. On the final verse, as the screen changes to Red Rin, Ronald's chuckling can be heard repeatedly as she declares her hatred for children.
- 『メイコより カイトより』 More than Meiko, more than Kaito
- 『初音ミクよりも 輝いてみせるわ』 And more than little miss pig, I'll show you that I shine!
- 『ザンギエフ使いにくい』 Zangief is hard to use
- 『こどもはきらい』 I hate children
- Although the text says "Miku," Rin sings "little miss pig" instead.
- Rin wanting to play Zangief is a natural extension of being a fan of Russia, as Zangief is a Russian character in Street Fighter.
- One of the tags from All Together! is "ミク=メス豚" (Miku=Pig).
- This marks Kaito and Meiko's only mention in the series; Putin-P had originally intended them to take Elena and Camui's roles before changing his mind.
- The full version of the song was remastered, with the extra copyrighted audio removed, and released on Putin-P's first album, Don't Leave Me Alone.
- It's not mentioned which tombstone had a shotgun to it, though it could be referring to the graves of Rin or Len's past lives.