| Original title: 鏡音リン・レンがオリジナル「さくらのしたで☆」で歌います。|
Romaji: Sakura no Shita de☆
|Kagamine Len, Kagamine Rin|
|numtack05 (music, lyrics, video)|
|NND / YT Links|
|Nicovideo broadcast / YouTube broadcast (with subtitles)|
In this song, Rin insults her uploader and complains of wanting to return to the factory. She expresses a desire to have herself auctioned off to Russia via Yahoo before wanting to be with Len, wishing to invite him over to show him her new shovel. She then calls Len, who excitedly makes a date with her; he plans to woo her since he's unable to capture Miku's heart. Rin gets irritated at the possibility of being a substitute for Miku, but nonetheless plans to bury Ronald with Len's help during their date. She then attacks Ronald and the police arrive.
|Abe, sound effects||Black|
- 『あたしのうp主は 底辺で』 My uploader is base
- 『夢から覚めても』 Even if I wake from the dream
- 『新しいアタシのシャベル 見せてあげる！』 I'll show you my new shovel!
- 『桜 の下 ドナルドと 二人 仲良くね 埋める☆ 』 Beneath the cherry blossoms with Ronald/we'll cordially bury him☆
Sound Effect AnalysisEdit
Len's cellphone ring, shown when Rin calls him up for a date, is to the tune of Balalaika. During several points of the song, as well, clownish laughter can be heard, likely Ronald's. Following the end of the song, a clip of music is played and then the sound of gunfire, with a clip of Ronald crying out afterwards to indicate his being shot by Rin. Afterwards a police siren can be heard, possibly attracted by the sound of gunfire, and then footsteps crunching on the ground can be heard as they walk up to the house.
- Although Rin buried Ronald in this video, he reappears alive in the next; as the events really unfold on a computer, his survival is not too surprising.
- The full version of the song, with the extra copyrighted audio removed, was released on Putin-P's first album, Don't Leave Me Alone.
- Unlike usual, Rin's text is pink while Len's is turquoise.